Westfal – Larsen Management AS (WLM) policy is to operate in compliance with International Law as mandated by IMO conventions, such as SOLAS and MARPOL, and the National Laws of the respective Port State the vessel is in.
However, in cases of any suspected violations of the required compliance a system for reporting has been established. The following are examples of such possible cases:
- A crime is being, or has been, committed, is suspected, or is likely to be committed;
- Non-compliance with legislation and/or Company procedures, particularly in relation to health and safety at work;
- The environment has been, or is likely to be, damaged;
- Dishonesty, either verbally, written or through intentionally maintaining official log books or records inaccurately;
- Malpractice or unethical conduct;
- A breach, or likely breach, of any legal obligation or regulatory requirement;
- Miscarriages of justice; and
- The deliberate concealment of any of the above.
The system is confidential for employees and third parties to report directly to the Senior Management on any concerns they may have about such matters as above listed.
You are encouraged to identify yourself, as this will help in carrying out a prompt and thorough investigation. It may also be useful as you can then be asked for further information, if necessary.
Ways of reporting:
Sending an email to: whistleblower @ wlco.no
Calling: +47 90 89 45 49 or +47 46 28 09 22
Report through Whistleblowing form below